Architect Srdjan Milanovic is born on December 6th 1980 in Belgrade.
· In 1997 he entered Moscow Institute of Architecture and in 2000 he moved to Italy, where graduated in Architecture at POLITECNICO DI MILANO – FACOLTA’ DI ARCHITETTURA.
· In 2001, yet as a student, Srdjan Milanovic started his professional activity collaborating with Italian architectural, interior design and engineering studios: ‘Cherry Associati’, ‘Studio Ing. Saporiti’, ‘Studio Medaglia’, ‘Studio Busnelli’ etc.
· In Italy in 2002 he started his porfessional career as a full-time architect and leading interior designer of BUSINESSART S.r.l. - architectural studio in Milan, where designed numerous projects in Europe.
· In 2005, he moved to Spain to begin his work on the most exclusive residential project in Southern Spain, a 50.000m2 complex ‘Meisho Hills’ in Marbella – engagement with TRADEUNIQUE HOLDING – valuated international investing and constructing company – leading there the main project, interior design, procurements, supervision of works and marketing.
· At the end of 2008, he moved to Belgrade, continuing his engagement for one more year within TRADEUNIQUE d.o.o. mainly as the chief interior architect on several significant projects in Montenegro, such as 48.000m2 multi-functional center ‘TQ Plaza’ in Budva, Montenegro, Residential complex ‘Tsar’s Village’ in Sv. Stefan etc.
· In 2009, he participates in forming of LINEA MILANO Company, a Hi-End custom design furniture factory, joining it as CEO and chief product designer and architect.
In this period he founds as well UNIARCH DESIGN studio, keeping thus simultaneously his work on various interior projects, accomplishing numerous interiors, from design to realization according to the ‘turn-key’ system.
· In the period 2013 and 2014 he enters a public sector, heading as General Manager Belgrade Land Construction and Development Pubblic Agency– Capital’s main public utility company for land development construction and realization of infrastructural works. In this period Belgrade Land Development Agency finished some of the most important city’s infrastructural projects in the past decades such as Pupin’s Bridge, a part of the new Belgrade’s outer ring, new Ada’s bridge access ramps, reconstruction of Vojvodjanska street, various city’s sewage system projects, participated in reconstruction of the most beautiful city building – ‘Geozavod’, as well as analysis and planning of Belgrade Metro and analysis of preparation works of ‘Belgrade Waterfront’ complex project, etc..
· Since 2014 he operates in private sector, mainly in the field of interiors and architecture– from creation of unique designs and projects to realization and furnishing for numerous interiors in different fields and for clients among which Hyatt, Raddison Blue Hotel, LukOil Petrol Company, Vatican Embassy, Austrian Embassy, GTC and many others..
AWARDS & PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS:
- 2002 – Participation at the Biennale di Venezia with the conceptual project of the ‘Milano Highway Residence’, Venice, Italy
- 2002 – 2nd prize for the project of the main square of Gorla Magiore, participating as accomplice architect and designer for the ‘Studio Saporiti’, Italy
- 2003 – 1st prize for the ‘Mazzini Square’ and the ‘Church’s Square’ project of Casorate Sempione, Varese, Italy
- 2004 – Partecipation at Biennale of Schanghai with the concept project for the new ‘Montichiari airport' in Brescia, Schanghai, China
- 2005 – ‘Best Architecture Bentley Award’ for the ‘Meisho Hills’ project, awarded to the Tradeunique Holding, for the project in which participated as chief architect & interior architect, London, UK
- 2009 – 2 Awards for the Design, awarded to Linea Milano Company, for the design of its products in which participated as chief designer, International Furniture Fair, Belgrade